NALED is the same as SARIN GAS an ORGANOPHOSPHATE .. They are spraying it directly on the people of South America and now on the people of the United States of America .. This is what is causing Microcephaly NOT the Mosquitos. .. This is the beginning of depopulation .. The same that Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey George Soros, Zbigniew Brezenzki, Warren Buffet and others have been talking about. I am calling all of Humanity to rise up and make our stand .. It is time to go after the so called Ruling Elite .. the Khazarian Mafia to be precise. Rothschild’s, Rockefeller’s, Warburg’s, Rothschild (Bauer or Bower), Bruce, Cavendish (Kennedy), De Medici, Hanover, Hapsburg, Krupp, Plantagenet, Romanov, Sinclair (St. Clair), Warburg (del Banco), Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
Also see .. ZIKA – NERVE GAS – ROCKEFELLERS – NAZI – OPERATION PAPERCLIP – CDC = CIA .. https://youtu.be/Ect42cKFVHY
There would have never been a WWI or WWII along with every other major war .. A Great Depression, 911, 2008 Global financial Collapse. Had it not been for psychotic people with control over and lots of money. It is these same type of people that want to exterminate 85% of humanity. The Rockefeller Foundation, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Henry Kissinger and their ilk.
MIAMI SPRAYS NEUROTOXIN AEROSOL GAS TO FIGHT ZIKA .. or so they claim. I would say that the spray is much more dangerous than the bug bite.
Rockefeller Foundation owns Patent to the ZIKA VIRUS since 1947
Monsanto is the real cause of microcephaly along with their GMO mosquitoes .. This zika narrative is the cover to hide what the chem trails are going to do to the future generation of even more brain dead zombies.
State and local officials in Florida are now going door to door asking residents for urine samples and other information as a result of the alleged local transmission of the Zika virus. According to CNN, four individuals located in Miami-Dade and Broward counties have been infected with the Zika virus as a result of local mosquitoes. These are the first known cases of Zika transmission by mosquitoes in the continental U.S.
Currently there is no treatment or vaccine for Zika and officials believe the transmission is confined to a single zip code, an area north of downtown Miami. Despite the fact there have been 386 cases of Zika in Florida, the mainstream media and many health officials are treating this new transmission as a cause for potential panic.
It’s also possible that someone could have Zika without actually knowing. About 80% of the people who have the virus show no symptoms at all. For the other 20%, those symptoms can include joint pain, red eyes, rash and fever which can last from a few days to a week.
While Zika is certainly concerning, it is also not the type of disease one should go full Contagion on. If officials are truly concerned about the spread of Zika, they will attack the virus at its greatest weakness – high living standards. Twenty-first century levels of sanitation and mosquito control efforts (notably not the genetic engineering and release of mosquitoes) as well as the greater funding and establishment of more advanced healthcare systems would do more to stop Zika than door-to-door urine collecting.